- Application Form Application Form Download (the form, study plan, 3 passport size photos-fill out in Korean) Dong-Ah Institute of Media and Art form.
- Financial certificate Dong-Ah Institute of Media and Art form. Financial certificate Dong-Ah Institute of Media and Art form download
- Photocopy of alien card, front and back (For those holding alien card)
- Photocopy of ID (yourself, parents) front and back
- Certificate of relationship between the applicant and parents issued by the government agency (applicant, parent's nationality, family relationship) Notarized in English
- Highschool and University certificates (Graduation estimate) certification, transcripts originals (Notarized in English, Consulate certification)
- Highschool and University certificates (Graduation estimate) certification, transcripts originals (In Korean or English translation)
- Parent's financial state certification and Bank account total balance certificate ($ 11,000 a year, more than 12 million won)
- Submission of TOPIK (Korean Language Proficiency Test) - Only for holders
Payment of tuition fees
Once you have submitted your admission documents, you will be required to deposit your tuition and other fees into your virtual account issued by the institution. The amount and method of payment will be given upon the applicants successful admittance.
※ You must make a deposit under your name within the period of time given
※ The registration fee must be converted and exchanged into KRW (Korean Currency)
※ We can not be held liable for the refund of the deposit fee if the visa is denied. Applicants will be liable for the fees upon denial of visa.